• Enjoy the ultimate in safety: the Uvex Exxential ll MIPS combines the lightweight characteristics of an inmould helmet with the tried and tested Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS).
• Developed in Sweden, MIPS protects the human brain against rotational movements in an accident.
• To achieve this, a movable second shell is fitted inside between the inner padding and outer shell of the helmet.
• It sits directly on the head and can be adjusted to obtain the optimum setting for height and width for added protection: if the rider lands at an angle in a fall, the rotational force created is not transferred to the head, but instead dissipated by the motion of the MIPS inner shell.
• Height-adjustable MIPS provides additional protection against rotational forces and features ponytail cut-out, for riders with long hair.
• Complies with VG1 01.040 2014-12 Safety Standards.
Note we order these in as required please allow a week or 2.