NEW ! 🐎 💖 Stingray Sherry Cervi Stingray Barrel Racer from
Country Scene Saddlery
Base price currently $4490.00 pp
The basic does not include any tooling or fancy conchos etc.
Can check Stock or ETA
Delivery at the moment is 12 – 14 weeks.
Introducing the latest addition to the Sherry Cervi Signature Series, the Stingray is made for the rider who prefers a reasonably vertical ride but secure deep seat in training, exercise, and fierce competition. This saddle helps prevent the rider from getting thrown over the front and out of balance. By keeping the hips and knees at ergonomically correct angles at the slower stages of the horse’s gate and letting you sit deeper at high rates of speed, it keeps you on the cantle and behind the jerk of the horse’s stride or stop. This saddle is different than any saddle you’ve tried before, boosting confidence and improving performance.
• SPRS (Stirrup Positioning Rig Slot) holds fenders in forward position and offers resistance, keeping rider deep in the seat pocket Significant swell shaping allows for full surface leg contact for security, comfort, and a narrow feel
• 100% simultaneous contact for hips, lower back, and feet
• Horn options available in Small, Crown C, or Cutter
• Standard 7” gullet, additional gullet sizes available with adjustable rig
• Only 6 ¾” and 7” gullet with an inskirt C-Rig
• Flank cinch options with removable back billet
• Available with large or small skirt
Gullet Height: 8.25"Cantle Height: 4"Horn Height: Crown C Horn 3-1/4" Straight, Small Horn 3-1/2" Angled, Cutter Horn 4" Angled