The antibacterial qualities of Yellow Lotion control low-grade infection, while its astringent action causes contraction of the blood vessels, stops discharge, and controls excessive granulation (proud flesh). Yellow Lotion has a sedative effect on the exposed nerve ends. When applied to the wound, the sensation is a cooling and soothing one; it does not sting.
- Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds.
- Controls infections in skin wounds.
- Protects and dries skin wounds encouraging healing.
- Does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Useful for both immediate first aid and long term treatment.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
- Effective first aid treatment for burns, girth galls, inflamed bruise and sprains in addition to abrasions, open wounds and proud flesh.