They come in a range of sizes to suit your needs ready for posting today if in stock. (however we still need to check its in Stock ) or custom made...
If you need your tail by a DUE date i need to know as it may need to be made they take 2 to 6 weeks if we have to have it made.
We can also out source tails so i have 3 options you need to contact me with a time frame and what you are looking for and i will need to check stock and colours/sizes and prices for availability.
- Mini or shetland or foal tail fillers
- Single - for those horses and ponies who have a nice tail and just need a little bit extra for a complete full look. 170 grams
- Double - for those horses and ponies who need a bit extra to create a full tail for the show ring 340 grams
- Triple - for those horses and ponies who are lacking or do not have a tail will need this triple tail or if you want a really full tail! 510 grams
- Quad thickness 680 grams (POA) Western Style
- Uncut tails are measured from top of loop to the longest point (Uncut)
- Uncut can have shorter strands of hair and longer strands of hair so if your not sure i suggest go the longer tail 110 and then you can cut how you need
- NOTE OUR TAILS ARE AS CLOSE TO PURE WHITE AS POSSIBLE
- NOTE THESE ARE UNCUT
- When ordering your tail if your not sure what you need send us as many photos as possible or call me and we will try to supply you correctly
if you receive the false tail and its too thin, too thick, not a perfect colour, needed longer..ect. than contact me straight away and send back with a note of changes needed with a sample of your horses tail to match (as well as your name and postal address). Postal charges apply and refund or invoiced difference, if any for new tail price.We may not be able to change if you use the tail or cut the tail it will be to the discretion of our manufacturers .
NOTE IF YOU NEED A CERTAIN LENGTH OR WEIGHT I NEED TO KNOW AS THESE WEIGHTS ARE A APPROXIMATE WEIGHT GUIDE AND SOME MANUFACTURERS MAY MAKE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT TO OTHERS.