Carefully crafted with high-grade leather and felt padding, this campdraft saddle is designed for security and comfort.
Featuring swinging fenders with stirrup bars, the fender is able to come off in the event of an emergency.
You'll find stunning basketweave leather embossed across the saddle, which is complimented with contrast stitching and solid brass hardware.
Comfort is a key focus, making this saddle ideal for everyday pleasure riding, as well as campdrafting and stockman challenges.
Looking for a girth to go with this saddle? We recommend the Ord River Campdraft Girth or the Equi-Prene Anti-Gall Campdraft Girth.
Please note: The strap on the campdraft girth needs to be removed for this combination with girth points on both sides.
• Carefully crafted with high-grade leather and felt padding
• Solid alloy stirrups
• Comfortable for everyday pleasure riding or a popular choice for camprafting competitions and stockman challenges
• Basketweave leather embossed features across the saddle
• Further detail with contrast stitching and solid brass hardware
• Swinging fenders with stirrup bars and in the event of an emergency, the fender is able to come off
• Comes with girth top strap with points on each end.
• Comes with a medium/wide gullet, approximately 6.5” (Semi Quarter Horse)
• Fender length: 56cm from top to the 7th hole, which is halfway.
• Fender width at the widest part: 23cm
Please note, the fenders are not suitable for children or riders with shorter legs. In principle, fender saddles are not completely suitable for riders with shorter legs due to the restriction of movement and the lack of adjustment capabilities.