The 2119 Monterey Ranch Saddle is the perfect choice if you're looking for a reliable, tough, and attractive saddle. This saddle is made with a Kevlar-reinforced tree that promises to withstand even the most rugged ranch work or day jobs. Its 1/4 antiqued mini basket weave tooling adds extra style and character, and the mulehide horn wrap provides added durability. Hamley twists on the stirrups will help riders stay comfortable all day, by helping to alleviate pressure on the knees and ankles. With six strings you'll have plenty of places to attach appropriate accessories for those long days in the saddle. Upgrade your riding experience today with The Monterey Ranch Saddle!
• The rider who is spending long, strenuous hours in the saddle
• The rancher handling and holding heavy livestock
• The everyday rider looking for a saddle that is going to offer them superb comfortability and longevity
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
• The Wade saddle style comes from the Northwest region of the United States. Tom Dorrance had Hamley’s, a saddle manufacturer at the time, design the saddle based on a saddle Clifford Wade had. This is how we got the name. Over the years, the design was perfected, resulting in saddles like the 2119 Monterey Ranch Saddle. Ray Hunt is credited with popularizing the style by riding it in many of his horsemanship clinics conducted throughout the United States, Canada, and overseas!
• This saddle has pre-turned stirrups straight out of the box, thanks to its Hamley Twists! Hamley Twists provide that “broke-in” feel and keep the strain off your knees and ankles!
• The mulehide horn wrap addition maintains the longevity of the horn and the leather that protects it if the rider should dally.
• Round skirts are perfect for the shorter-backed horse and add a stylish traditional look.
• Roughout seat and fenders provide added stick for the rider.
• 7/8” Bork In-Skirt rigging is a popular rigging used in the ranch industry because it provides enough stability to the front of the saddle without interfering with movement. The added wide rear flank cinch provides another secondary method of securing the saddle during the laborious tasks of ranch work.
• The Monterey is built on our WY Wade Ranch tree and comes in a regular and wide. If you have questions on saddle fit, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer service team!
• Hardseat saddles are a timeless choice and are known for their unmatchable comfort once broken in.