The 1261 Pecos Breakaway Roper is the perfect saddle for the roper who wants that ranchy look with full functionality. Features include a regular oil finish, a baby powder holder placed for convenience, a nylon horn wrap for added protection and longevity, and copper Aztec conchos. The 1261 Pecos has it all! This saddle was designed with rider functionality in mind with features that position the rider in the correct form to stand up and rope. Designed to help riders without getting in the way, it has a 3" tall horn, with a low profile swell and cantle. This saddle is sure to help you ride your best and look great when doing it!
- The Breakaway roper who is looking for a saddle to aid them into the correct roping position!
- The Breakaway roper who is looking for the perfect saddle to rope calves out of that is designed for women by women!
- The horse who needs a more balanced fit, provided by our 7/8” Double Dee rigging.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
- Featuring our Kevlar-reinforced Precision LTM Calf Roper tree, this saddle is designed and built to rope calves, while also ensuring longevity and durability through its LIFETIME tree warranty!
- No longer will you have to stick your baby powder under the rim of your cantle. Our breakaway saddles are designed with a baby powder holder for easy access and to ensure you won’t lose it over time.
- The nylon-wrapped horn provides an added measure of durability to ensure the longevity of your horn and its leather.
- Hardseat saddles are a timeless choice and are known for their unmatchable comfortability once broken in.
- Custom Copper Aztec conchos that are unique and custom to Circle Y Saddles!
- Low profile swell for clearance
- Our seat design creates a secure pocket to hold the rider in place when leaving the box.
- Pre-turned fenders are added for that “broke-in” feel and are hung directly under the rider to aid in getting up into roping position.
- The rear flank latigo tie strap allows the rider to customize the security and flank cinch tightness before your run.
- Kevlar fibers are 43% lighter than typical fiberglass, 10-times stronger than aluminum, and five-times stronger than steel. We are confident in this tree and provide a lifetime warranty guarantee.
- This saddle is fully CUSTOMIZABLE. Contact your local authorized Circle Y dealer or our customer service team for more information!
- 7/8” Double Dee rigging is the most commonly used because it provides enough stability to the front of the saddle without interfering with movement!
Contact for ETA. NOTE : RRP will need to be checked at time of inquiry.
$2,499.00 USD plus shipping and customs etc