• The Breakaway roper who is looking for a saddle to aid them into the correct roping position!
• The Breakaway roper who is looking for the perfect saddle to rope calves out of that is designed for women by women!
• The horse that needs a more balanced fit that is provided by our 7/8” In-Skirt rigging.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
• Featuring our Kevlar-reinforced Precision LTM Calf Roper tree, this saddle is designed and built to rope calves out while also ensuring longevity and durability through its LIFETIME tree warranty!
• No longer will you have to stick your baby powder under the rim of your cantle. Our breakaway saddles are designed with a baby powder holder for easy access and to ensure you won’t lose it over time.
• The nylon-wrapped horn provides an added measure of durability to ensure the longevity of your horn and its leather.
• The light-pink suede seat on the two-toned walnut and regular oil leather is a beautiful color combination! Here at Circle Y Saddles, our quilted suede seats are all hand done by our amazing craftsmanship team.
• Low profile swell for clearance
• Our seat design creates a secure pocket to hold the rider in place when leaving the box.
• Pre-turned fenders are added for that “broke-in” feel and are hung directly under the rider to aid in getting up into the roping position.
• The rear flank latigo tie strap allows the rider to customize the security and flank cinch tightness before your run.
• Kevlar fibers are 43% lighter than typical fiberglass, 10 times stronger than aluminum, and literally 5 times stronger than steel. We are confident in this tree and provide a lifetime warranty guarantee.
• This saddle is fully CUSTOMIZABLE. Contact your local authorized Circle Y dealer for information, or contact our customer service team for more information!
• 7/8” In-Skirt rigging is the most commonly used because it provides enough stability to the front of the saddle without interfering with movement!
• The placement of the saddle on the horse’s back is important to function and comfort. The correct saddling position places the front edge of the bar BEHIND the horse’s shoulder blade. This is the sweet spot where the saddle will rest comfortably without interfering with the horse’s movement.
• Here at Circle Y, we take saddle fit seriously! Often, we see riders over-padding on a well-fitting saddle. This can lead to poor saddle fit, saddle sores, and a sore back! It’s a good rule of thumb to always check your fit and adjust pad width sizing accordingly!
• Have you evaluated your horse’s topline conformation? A weak topline can lead to poor saddle fit. Horses with hollows behind the shoulder, asymmetry, prominent spines, swaybacks, and downhill builds may need correctional pads to ensure proper fit. Check out our correction pads at Reinsman Equestrian today to ensure your horse’s comfort,
• LIFETIME Tree Warranty, 1 Year Craftsmanship Warranty.
• If at any point your saddle is showing damage, call our customer service team to receive prompt repair and guidance!
Every new saddle has been oiled and then finished with a protective finish, which means you don’t need to oil it for about six months. If you’re riding a lot in dry or variable weather conditions, you should oil it sooner. The protective finish is water-based so your leather can breathe, so do not use detergent-based, solvent, or harsh cleaning products. Rub the leather gently, and do not scrub vigorously with soap and water
Contact us for