Skip to content
Robart Tom Thumb Shank Pinchless Training Snaffle IW104
calculated at checkout.
Great for Trail or Performance, after being trained in a snaffle the 6 1/2″ Cheeks give more leverage than a Ring Snaffle.
- Designed to eliminate pinched cheeks and tongues and reduce tension
- Internal bushing allows the center joint to’ roll’ smoothly without grabbing
- Ideal for training young horses or for horses light in the mouth
- Stainless steel shanks and mouthpiece with copper inlay
- Copper promotes salivation and increases sensitivity in the mouth
- Mouthpiece: 5”
- Cheeks: 6 ¾”
- Bit diameter: 3/8”
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.