Here are some helpful tips to help you properly fit your horse and yourself:
The three most important traits in a great competition saddle are:
1) the way the saddle fits my horse (I don’t want any rolling or pinching),
2) how well my saddle helps me to be secure in the seat while riding through a powerful turn
3) the quality vs weight issue (best quality saddle vs lightest for competition)
• Freedom Fit Flex tree provides a versatile tree fit to properly fit a variety of horses
• Flex tree has a flexible poly bar to provide a great fit while it supports and evenly distributes the rider’s weight
• Also available with a wood tree for a traditional fit and super comfortable seat
• A secure seat to stay properly balanced through a powerful turn
• The highest quality saddle in the lightest weight possible
• Narrow seat twist and wide swells to ride effectively
• Fenders are set to help keep the rider’s legs from getting behind them and falling forward during a run
Designed to Molly Powell’s specifications with choice of Freedom Fit tree or traditional wood tree. It has all of Molly’s essential features plus unique vintage cowgirl look! Distressed leather seat with antique bucking cowboy conchos and alternating antique brass and silver nailhead spots. This saddle comes with a matching flank cinch set. Made by hand in Texas.
In about 10 weeks, you’ll be riding in your custom saddle!
Reinsman stands as the elite brand in Performance saddles – all saddles are hand made with top of the line features to create the highest quality product. All Reinsman saddles are fully customizable with options for tooling, seating, cantles, stirrups, finishes and hardware.
Core features of all RE saddles include hand tooled leather, genuine woolskin skirt lining, upgraded hardware and trim, and hand stitched riggings, horns, and cantle bindings. RE saddles carry a LIFETIME tree warranty and one-year workmanship warranty.