faux elephant, or black suede.
• Ultimate wood tree designed to Josey’s personal style and preferences
• Free swing, forward hung stirrup leathers to keep feet forward preventing the rider from being thrown forward and off balance
• Pre-set fenders to help your foot sit correctly
• 4” forward slanted horn helps to push down into your turn and pull up coming out of your turn
• Center Pocket Seat for centering and balance keeps rider in stride with the horse
• Roughout seat jockeys and fenders provide grip for a more secure seat
• Pay Window Swells keeps rider in correct position to hold the horn and keeps the horn available
• 3” wide aluminum rubber grip stirrups for comfort and balance
• Cantle keeps you from getting behind the horse’s stride. The seat is dished so you sit in the seat and not on it, allowing you to stay in stride with the horse 3
Special features: Built for superior fit, comfort and minimal weight for both horse and rider. Aluminum stirrups with rubber treads; rawhide braided horn and silver laced cantle; scalloped roughout seat jockey and fenders for grip; antique bead conchos with silver spot trim. Beautifully tooled with choice of rich regular oil color or dynamic antique (as pictured). Close contact skirt shape for more precise cueing of your horse.
“Quality, Craftsmanship, Style… Demand the best – I do! I’ll only ride in a Circle Y because of the way the saddles fit our horses and help riders from beginner to advanced keep a correct seat.” – Martha Josey
Martha Josey is a living legend within barrel racing through her competitive accomplishments and also through her highly sought after year-round clinics. She is am 11-Time NFR Qualifier Barrel Racer, NFR World Champion 1980, WPRA and NBHA Champion, Olympic Gold Medalist Barrel Racer, and Clinician.
Proper saddle fit is first priority. Use these general guidelines to help you decide which tree fit your horse needs
Medium: recommended for a horse with a defined wither
Wide: recommended for a horse with a round or mutton wither