NEW! 🐎 💖 HARRY DABBS PLATINUM MONO JUMP SADDLE 🚚 Postage FREE
Harry Dabbs Platinum Mono Jump Saddle . The mono range is designed with only a single flap, making the saddle much lighter and giving closer contact with the horse. The Mono Jump gives the rider a feeling of absolute balance and total control every stride.
- The Harry Dabbs Mono range is designed with only a single flap making the saddle much lighter and gives the rider a closer contact with the horse
- This allows for maximum performance and control whilst being comfortable and secure
- Wool flocked panels ensure a comfortable fit for the horse
- Every saddle can be adjusted and refitted as your horse changes shape or even if you change horses too!
- Harry Dabbs saddles give discriminating riders of all disciplines a more responsive ride and truly superb fit
HARRY DABBS PLATINUM COLLECTION
This luxury range features exceptional quality leather and fittings. We use only the finest Italian calf leather chosen for its strength and good looks.
Saddles from this range offer the ultimate in comfort, looks and style. Platinum saddles are fitted with the Harry Dabbs unique Performance Panel.
Harry Dabbs Saddle Makers have been designing and making exceptional saddles to suit the majority of breed types for over 40 years. Based in Walsall, the heart of the UK saddle industry, skilled craftsmen combine modern technology with traditional methods producing saddles of outstanding design, fit and quality.
Harry Dabbs Saddle Makers are known worldwide for their production of quality saddles for all disciplines, many of models feature our popular ‘Performance Panel’. This distinctive panel gently leaves the back of the horse a fraction sooner keeping the lumbar region free enabling the horse to move more freely. The panels also free up the trapezius muscle in the shoulder area, to aid fore limb movement.
Harry Dabbs saddles are pieces of technical sporting equipment designed to aid your qualities as a rider. All of our saddles are manufactured using traditional wooden laminated spring trees that has been perfected though years of testing in real life situations. Every saddle can be adjusted to your horse perfectly and refitted as your horse changes shape or even if you change your horse too!
Used by Sonja Johnson (AUS) during her silver medal winning performance in Eventing at the 2008 Olympics.
Instock subject to change